Large breed puppies up to the age of 15 months (adult weight 26 kg to 44 kg) need proper nutrition for their complete growth and development, and the Royal Canin Maxi Junior optimally meets the nutritional requirements of the young pups. This food is not just healthy but also tasty and thus, along with meeting the energy level, it tickles the taste buds of the canine. Besides meeting the energy requirements, it provides great strength to the body joints and bones of the puppies. Furthermore, being enriched with L.I.P. proteins, this food is very healthy for the dog's digestive system. It has a super anti-oxidant formula to build a strong defense mechanism in the body.
- Rich in protein to build lean muscle mass and to repair body tissues
- Essential Vitamins and Minerals support strong bones and joints.
- Natural fibers present in the meal ensure the good health of the digestive system.
- Anti-oxidants aid the Natural Defence mechanism in the body.
- Taurine keeps the heart healthy and maintains good eyesight.